About NeuroStar TMS Therapy®
NeuroStar TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) Therapy:
- Is similar to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Uses precisely targeted magnetic pulses
- Stimulates key areas of the brain that are underactive in patients with depression
- Is conducted right in the doctor’s office
Facts about NeuroStar TMS Depression Treatment
- Patients are awake and alert during treatment
- Patients can go back to their normal activities immediately after treatment
- In-office treatment takes 37 minutes
- Treatment is administered 5 days a week, for approximately 4 to 6 weeks
With over 740 NeuroStar systems providing therapy, and more than one million treatments performed, this novel treatment approach to achieving remission is bringing new hope to patients every day.2
NeuroStar TMS Therapy may not be right for everyone. Talk to a NeuroStar physician about how this proven depression treatment can help and whether it is right for you.
Watch the video to learn how NeuroStar TMS Therapy has helped reduce symptoms in people living with depression.